Reenergize Your Career
Discover how to get unstuck, find fulfillment and love work again.
This online course only opens once per quarter so join the cohort starting in April 2021!SIGN UP HERE!
Reenergize Your Career is a 6-week online learning program that teaches you how to create your own version of success - without the guilt or pressure.
I'm not talking about the career path and life your parents, boss, or partner envisioned for you a decade ago. I'm talking about the one that's going to light YOU up NOW.
Making that happen may take you on a "non-traditional" path that requires clarity, courage, and the willingness to believe you’re worthy of feeling truly happy.
Like a strong wifi signal for your spirit!
Without a roadmap, the path to building a fulfilling career and life can feel quite challenging.
Reenergize Your Career can fast-track your journey as you receive the guidance and support you need to succeed.
These six weeks - starting in April 2021 - could save you six years of “should haves, could haves, and would haves.”
Who is this program for?
This program is for remote workers that want to go from feeling stuck and uninspired at work to feeling energized and fulfilled.
If you want to re-engage in your current work or job, switch roles, or find new work or a new field altogether, Reenergize Your Career will help you:
- Minimize the pressure that money puts on your career-based decisions
- Gain clarity on what kind of work leverages your strengths and energizes you
- Acquire the skills, knowledge, and experiences to propel your career
- Feel proud of the value your work provides
- Start instantly doing more work you enjoy
- Reduce your resistance to change
And you’ll do all of this in a way that’s fully aligned with your integrity and values.
"Sarah creates a space to embrace your full humanity in the workplace, and be empowered by doing so. She uses interactive activities such as polls and breakout rooms to create a safe learning environment - something that is difficult to do in a virtual setting. Sarah made sure her content would engage, connect, and inspire our group - and it did just that! "
- Pamela Do, Betterment
Hi, I'm Sarah! I'm a former Fortune 500 Human Resources leader (gone rogue) on a mission to help corporate employees build careers that give them the freedom to work from anywhere and on anything that brings them joy.
In 2019, I convinced my prior employer to let me work remotely from 12 countries in 12 months while researching and living the future of work.
(It was epic.)
The more time I spent with remote employees, the more I realized that they often felt stuck and unfulfilled even with the freedom and flexibility of their lifestyle.
Through my research, I discovered the secret common thread in those that were happiest in their careers where that they were motivated more by why they work than where they were working.
I decided to leverage my HR expertise and experience to write an Amazon #1 best-seller, Remotivation: The Remote Worker’s Ultimate Guide to Life-Changing Fulfillment.
I now have my own business facilitating corporate workshops and online courses about how to activate and manage six core “remotivators” in a way that leads to more joy on the job (and in life) - no matter where you’re located!
I can't wait to have you join my course, Reenergize Your Career: Discover how to get unstuck, find fulfillment and love work again.
How It Works
The content of this program is based on my book, "Remotivation: The Remote Worker's Ultimate Guide to Life-Changing Fulfillment". The program unpacks the remotivation three step formula to fulfillment:
- Minimize obstacles related to your money, identity, and routines.
- Optimize opportunities for growth and impact.
- Realize joy and fulfillment in your career and life.
As a course participant, you will get a free digital or hard copy (your choice) of the book as a reference guide for the program.
"This book is a game changer. It’s filled with useful advice and actionable steps on how to examine what you really want out of life and redefine success on your own terms - and stop feeling guilty about it! I also love that it’s full of insightful facts and data, inspiring quotes, and it’s enjoyable to read. Highly recommend this." ~Nadia
The entire program is based online so you can participate from wherever you’re located. We'll meet live on Zoom for one hour per week. Sarah Aviram will guide you and your cohort through the week's content and you'll participate in small group discussions and exercises to reinforce the learning. You'll be able to ask questions and get support and advice from Sarah and the other members of your cohort.
There are six core learning modules in the Reenergize Your Career curriculum. You can go through the materials each week as covered or you can slow things down and work on your own schedule. In between our live Zoom sessions, all course materials, including video recordings, worksheets, and additional resources can be found on the online portal.
You have lifetime access to the training, so you can revisit and review the training materials whenever you'd like. Remember, as priorities in your life change, your definition of professional success and fulfillment may change. If you ever want a refresher on how to apply the concepts from the course into your life, you can access the lessons at any time.
The Core Curriculum
There are six core learning Modules, plus bonus trainings to guide you in your journey to career fulfillment. Here’s the curriculum and a sample of what’s covered so you can make sure the program is right for you.
SOCIALIZE: Get to Know Each Other and Co-Create Our 6-Week Journey
● Participate in a round of speed networking to get to know each other.
● Create your own personal before and after wish list for the program.
● Share your expectations and suggestions for the program including guidelines of how we all want to show up.
● Have the opportunity to get an accountability partner.
MINIMIZE: Obstacles With Your Money, Identity, and Routines
● Examine how your financial obligations and relationship with money play a role in your career decisions.
● Clarify the values that align with who you want to be and how you want to approach your work and life.
● Identify habits and routines that don’t serve your goals and learn how to reduce your resistance to change them.
OPTIMIZE: Opportunities for Growth and Impact
● Learn how to dream and create a vision for your life that is aligned with what you want now.
● Identify the skills or knowledge you want to acquire as well as the experiences, people, and other resources that can help you develop or acquire them.
● Clarify the impact you want to have, who you seek to serve with your work, and the value you want to provide to others.
REALIZE: Fulfillment and Joy in Your Career
● Consider what kind of work gives you the most energy and leverages your strengths.
● Identify opportunities to do more work you enjoy that also makes the impact you desire.
● Clarify which of your work tasks you can and want to duplicate, delegate, initiate, or automate.
PRIORITZE: Clarify Your Next Steps
● Identify three opportunities you'd like to pursue whether within your organization or out of it.
● Identify five people in your network to reach out to for introductions, information, or advice.
● Learn how to update your personal brand via your resume, LinkedIn, and other mediums.
MOBILIZE: Create Your Change Management Plan
● Understand the three most significant reasons why people struggle with change.
● Learn strategies on how to manage your own resistance to change.
● Create a change management action plan that supports you in your career change.
"Sarah is an expert in helping people to optimize their 'work from anywhere' career. Course participants from companies like Google, Verizon, Pinterest, and AMC Networks shared how eye-opening and impactful the content was in helping them to assess how to get more joy out of their work." - Sonia Bercel Collins, The Forem
Enroll in Reengerize Your Career now!
Change Your Life With A Risk-Free Guarantee
This program has the power to profoundly change your life forever. The tuition for lifetime access to Reenergize Your Career is $497 (or two payments of $275). I’m confident that if you do the work, you’ll get enormous benefit from this experience. And I’m happy to back that up with a risk-free guarantee. If you show up to the first three meetings, complete the workbook assignments, and are still not satisfied, please email [email protected] to request a refund before the date of your fourth live session.
I know what you're thinking...
How much time will I need to dedicate to the program?
For how long do I have access to the course?
When will the live weekly session take place?
What if I miss a live weekly session?
What's included in the course?
What does Sarah Aviram know about transforming careers and lives?
I personally can't wait to guide you over these next 6 weeks...
Everything I'll teach you, I've done for myself.
For my 10-year MBA reunion from NYU Stern School of Business, I flew to NYC from Medellin, Colombia. I was three months into living my dream on a program called Remote Year - living and working from 12 different countries over 12 months with a group of professionals from a variety of businesses and geographies.
And I was doing this while successfully executing my New York-based job remotely.
When sharing updates on my life with friends and former classmates at the reunion, the responses were all a different version of "You win!", if not verbatim. These responses were from people that are super successful in their own way - CEOs of their startups, owners of charming Brooklyn apartments, and married with beautiful children.
I wondered how they were measuring success and how I became the "winner" in a race I never tried to compete in.
Then, a former classmate elaborated on his comment by saying: "Many people dream about doing what you're doing, but you actually went and did it."
The way I got here wasn’t by luck. It was by being intentional about what would make me feel most fulfilled and motivated in my work and my life.
Everyone has their own unique vision for their lives. To make those dreams a reality, we must remove (or get around) the obstacles in our path around our money, identity, and routines - and open up opportunities for growth, impact, and joy.
Because regardless of our individual goals, the same factors are at play. When they're activated and managed properly, we feel more free to explore the possibilities of our lives.
I hope you'll explore the possibilities of YOUR life with me.