Remotivation Transformation Program
An 8-week online learning program for remote workers who are ready to transform how they feel about their work and their lives.
There are limited spots available. The course only opens once per quarter so join the wait list now for our next launch in November 2020!JOIN THE WAITLIST NOW
Remotivation Transformation is an 8-week online learning program for remote workers who want that “wow, I made it happen!” career and life.
Feeling that proud of yourself requires clarity, courage, and the willingness to believe you’re worthy of feeling that way.
It feels like a strong wifi signal for your spirit!
Without a roadmap, the path to building a fulfilling life can feel quite challenging.
Remotivation Transformation can fast-track your journey as you receive the guidance and support you need to succeed.
While eight weeks might seem like a long time to invest in this process, consider how much time you’re wasting doing work that leaves you feeling stuck and unfulfilled. You deserve more.
These eights weeks could save you eight years of “should haves, could haves, and would haves.”
Who is this program for?
This program is for remote workers — whether you are a digital nomad, freelancer, location independent worker, work from home, contractor, consultant, or small business owner that wants to continue to have your freedom and flexibility, but don't want it at the expense of feeling unfulfilled professionally.
If you’re a remote worker that wants to re-engage in your current work or job, switch roles, or find new work or a new field altogether, Remotivation Transformation will help you:
- Minimize the pressure that money puts on your career-based decisions
- Gain clarity on what kind of work feels authentic to you
- Reduce your resistance to change
- Acquire the skills, knowledge, and experiences to propel your career
- Feel proud of the value your work already provides
- Start instantly doing more work you enjoy
And you’ll do all of this in a way that’s fully aligned with your integrity and values.
This program is not for people who want:
- A strategy to convince their employer to become a remote worker
- Technical guidance on how to find a remote job
- A playbook on how to be productive while working from home
- A silver bullet or guaranteed results
Remotivation Transformation is for you if you want guidance and an action plan specific to your needs and interests to help you to feel more fulfilled in your career - and you're willing to do the work to make it happen.
If that’s you, you’ve come to the right place.
How It Works
The entire program is based online so you can participate from wherever you’re located. All course materials, including videos, worksheets, and additional resources are on the online member portal. You’ll also be able to ask questions and connect with fellow remote workers online as well as join live weekly Q&A sessions with Sarah Aviram.
There are six core Modules in the Remotivation Transformation curriculum, and we release one Module per week. You can go through the materials each week as they’re released in the member portal, or you can slow things down and work on your own schedule. Each Module contains 4-6 individual video lessons plus corresponding worksheets to help you apply what you're learning.
You have lifetime access to the training, so you can revisit and review the training materials whenever you'd like. Remember, as priorities in your life change, your definition of professional success and fulfillment may change. If you ever want a refresher on how to apply the concepts from the course into your life, you can access the lessons at any time.
The Core Curriculum
There are six core learning Modules, plus bonus trainings to guide you in your journey to career fulfillment. Here’s the curriculum and a sample of what’s covered so you can make sure the program is right for you.
- Choose a Debt Payment Method - Compare debt payment methods and decide which one you will use.
- Find Your App Factor - Start reducing or eliminating unnecessary expenses today.
- Build Your Safety Net - Find out how much money you need to minimize financial pressure.
- Declare What You Know - Empower yourself by stating with clarity what you know you want instead of focusing on what you don’t.
- Define Your Values - Choose the values that will help guide you in your decision making.
- Find Your People - Identify and connect with people that share similar values, interests, and goals to support and encourage you on your journey.
- Break Your Routines - Identify your routines, clarify which ones no longer serve you, and create new routines that do.
- Reduce Resistance to Change - Assess a previous change in your life, why you were resistant to the change, and how to best manage resistance moving forwards.
- Focus on What You Can Influence - Assess your main concerns regarding change and how you could influence the outcomes.
- Learn From Experiences - Identify the skills or knowledge you want to acquire and the experiences that will help you to develop them.
- Learn From Others - Identify who could support you in acquiring the knowledge, skills, and experiences to grow in your career.
- Learn from Formal Training - Identify the formal training opportunities that could help you to develop your knowledge and skills.
- Define Your Audience - Identify who you seek to serve with your work and the value you can provide to them.
- Clarify Desired Impact - Clarify the impact you want to have moving forwards regardless of the past.
- Create Your Own Mission Statement - Write your personal mission statement using the insights you’ve gained in these workshops.
- Complete Fun to Impact Analysis - Clarify how to do more work that you enjoy that also makes the impact you desire.
- Do an Energy Assessment - Consider what kind of work gives you the most energy and identify opportunities to do more of it.
- Practice Gratitude - Acknowledge what and whom you're grateful for in order to increase your feelings of joy.
Please sign up as early as possible since the onboarding experience includes foundational training to help you get the most out of Remotivation Transformation.
Sarah Aviram has held Human Resources and Talent Development leadership roles within Fortune 500 consumer product organizations as well as in smaller, high-growth technology companies. She has created programs and processes that have helped thousands of people (including herself) to feel more fulfilled in their careers.
She holds a BA in Communications Studies from the University of Michigan and MBA in Leadership and Change Management from New York University Stern School of Business.
Sarah has worked remotely from 12 different countries, and her experiences have provided her with insights into the challenges and opportunities for professional fulfillment faced by remote workers.
Leveraging her corporate expertise and graduate education in Human Resources and Talent Development, Sarah wrote Remotivation: The Remote Worker's Ultimate Guide to Life-Changing Fulfillment.