Unlock Your Why - in 6 Different Ways!
This is a transformational 8-week online learning program for those building a network marketing, social selling, or direct selling business.
There are limited spots available. The course only opens once per quarter so join the wait list now for our next launch in September 2020!JOIN THE WAITLIST NOW
Unlock Your Why -
In 6 Different Ways
This transformational 8-week program is for those of you that want that "wow, I made it happen!" business and life!
Feeling that proud of yourself requires clarity, courage, and the willingness to believe you’re worthy of feeling that way.
It feels like a strong wifi signal for your spirit!
Without the proper support, knowing how to unlock your motivations to drive your business forward, can be challenging.
Unlock Your Why can fast-track your journey as you receive the guidance and support you need to succeed.
While eight weeks might seem like a long time to invest in this process, consider how much time you’re wasting not getting the results you want. You deserve more.
These eights weeks could save you eight months or years of “should haves, could haves, and would haves.”
Who is this program for?
This program is those building their network marketing, direct selling or social selling business — whether you're just getting started or want that extra boost to take your business to the next level.
It will help you identify, manage and activate the 6 different components of the WHY to your benefit!
You will learn how to:
- Minimize the pressure that money puts on your work-based decisions
- Gain clarity on the values that will drive your decision making
- Reduce your resistance to change
- Acquire the skills, knowledge, and experiences to propel your career
- Feel proud of the value your work provides
- Start instantly doing more work you enjoy
And you’ll do all of this in a way that’s fully aligned with your integrity.
This program is not for people who want:
- A strategy to convince people to buy your products or opportunity
- Technical guidance on how to find new customers or prospects
- A playbook on how to grow your business
- A silver bullet or guaranteed results
Unlock Your Why is for you if you want guidance and an action plan to help you to feel more motivated and fulfilled as you perform at your best.
If you're willing to do the work to make it happen, you’ve come to the right place.
How It Works
The entire program is based online so you can participate from wherever you’re located. All course materials, including videos, worksheets, and additional resources are on the online member portal. You’ll also be able to ask questions and connect with fellow remote workers online as well as join live weekly Q&A sessions with Sarah Aviram.
There are six core Modules in the Unlock Your Why curriculum, and we release one Module per week. You can go through the materials each week as they’re released in the member portal, or you can slow things down and work on your own schedule. Each Module contains 4-6 individual video lessons plus corresponding worksheets to help you apply what you're learning.
You have lifetime access to the training, so you can revisit and review the training materials whenever you'd like. As your business grows and your priorities change, your motivations and definitions of performance and fulfillment may change. If you ever want a refresher on how to apply the concepts from the course into your life, you can access the lessons at any time.
The Core Curriculum
There are six core learning modules, plus bonus trainings to guide you in your journey to unlocking your motivation and performance. Here’s the curriculum and a sample of what’s covered so you can make sure the program is right for you.
- Choose a Debt Payment Method - Compare debt payment methods and decide which one you will use.
- Find Your App Factor - Start reducing or eliminating unnecessary expenses today.
- Build Your Safety Net - Find out how much money you need to minimize financial pressure.
- Declare What You Know - Empower yourself by stating with clarity what you know you want instead of focusing on what you don’t.
- Define Your Values - Choose the values that will help guide you in your decision making.
- Find Your People - Identify and connect with people that share similar values, interests, and goals to support and encourage you on your journey.
- Break Your Routines - Identify your routines, clarify which ones no longer serve you, and create new routines that do.
- Reduce Resistance to Change - Assess a previous change in your life, why you were resistant to the change, and how to best manage resistance moving forwards.
- Focus on What You Can Influence - Assess your main concerns regarding change and how you could influence the outcomes.
- Learn From Experiences - Identify the skills or knowledge you want to acquire and the experiences that will help you to develop them.
- Learn From Others - Identify who could support you in acquiring the knowledge, skills, and experiences to grow in your career.
- Learn from Formal Training - Identify the formal training opportunities that could help you to develop your knowledge and skills.
- Define Your Audience - Identify who you seek to serve with your work and the value you can provide to them.
- Clarify Desired Impact - Clarify the impact you want to have moving forwards regardless of the past.
- Create Your Own Mission Statement - Write your personal mission statement using the insights you’ve gained in these workshops.
- Complete Fun to Impact Analysis - Clarify how to do more work that you enjoy that also makes the impact you desire.
- Do an Energy Assessment - Consider what kind of work gives you the most energy and identify opportunities to do more of it.
- Practice Gratitude - Acknowledge what and whom you're grateful for in order to increase your feelings of joy.
Please sign up as early as possible since the onboarding experience includes foundational training to help you get the most out of the program.
Sarah Aviram has held Human Resources and Talent Development leadership roles within Fortune 500 consumer product organizations like Avon and PepsiCo as well as in smaller high-growth technology companies.
She has created programs and processes that have helped thousands of people (including herself) to feel more fulfilled in their careers while performing at their best.
She is passionate about empowering network marketing entrepreneurs to remove the obstacles that get in the way of their progress in order to activate new opportunities for growth.
Sarah is the author of Remotivation: The Remote Worker's Ultimate Guide to Life-Changing Fulfillment.
She holds a BA in Communications Studies from the University of Michigan and MBA in Leadership and Change Management from New York University Stern School of Business.